Forum appearance change request

Belatucadrus

I think a shower would be welcomed .... unless,,,,,,,,,the bloody stuff got out of hand and forgot to turn the tap off at the right time.

We moved here, several years ago, because we were fed up of the Craven areas generosity with rain.  I asked the Met office about the driest place in the York area and I was told Seaton Ross filled the bill, and It seems to have done just what we want.

The village is like something on a postcard. It has several flaws and several are great big high powered tractors dashing up and down the village, doing what tractors do when they are dashing up and down a village..

On 1/9/2019 at 10:35 PM, Belatucadrus said:

Pretty pretty please with knobs on.

Turn off the ruddy incessant falling snowflakes, my Xmas spirit has expired and gone to meet its maker and I for one will be glad to see the back of them.

All done.  ? ?