Lack of response from this forum ?

Hi there you two!

I am here, but struggling with health issues - the latest being Heart Failure. 😟

I have been in lockdown from the rest of the world throughout. 

Hope you’re all well.  😷

8 hours ago, Irene said:

Hope you’re all well.

All hunky dory here, I put Mum under lockdown a good week before Boris got his act together. Although she's not on any official high risk register I decided that at 91 and having had a mini stroke a couple of years ago I wasn't taking any chances. We're slowly easing off and as she was going stir crazy and needed the exercise she now gets a weekly walk around a shopping emporium of whatever type takes her fancy but we're all wearing trendy masks cleaning the shopping trolley and dousing ourselves with copious dollops of disinfectant hand gel when we get back to the car.

61FBYqlZItL._AC_UX679_.jpg

This is Mums, funky init ? Mine's a bit less girly, they're not surgical standard but as they're mainly to stop asymptomatic spreaders coughing and sneezing the lurgee all over the shop, should be OK.

Sorry to hear about your health issues, you take care. Leave the experimentation with the afterlife to Gandalph, Doug and Pat.  

• 5 months later...

Sorry to hear that Irene.  I also seem to have been diagnosed with heart failure - due to going to local hospital when GP on holiday by stand in doc. What a palaver - needed an injection - Chinese doc spent seemed like 1/2 an hour trying to get into a vein - hubbie said to him - come on mate - she isn't a pin cushion and he handed over to nurse who got in first time on same vein.

Later found out this Doc had put me down as having collapsed veins! due to heart failure!

When he was the failure needed lesson on how to inject into a vein!  So seemingly stuck with this on my Health record. 

did read that this meant wouldn't have to wear a mask. But since we haven't had to in Australia, then haven't actually checked.

Stay well all of you.  And unless you are already obese have diabetes or over 65 with medical complications - shouldn't affect you at all they say.