Welcome To Our New Members

Paul

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest victor

Greetings all...Seems that there are quite a few PCA 'members' here....albeit (perhaps) in a different guise.

I agree with the other replies I have read .... There is no problem, and as for 'poaching'... well, I think most forum users belong to various other forums. I think most of us enjoy "browsing the topics and chewing the cud"!! (plus the odd bit of 'banter') !! - -If somebody takes the bother to instigate and run a forum then the least they deserve is a bit of support from the 'computing fraternity'.

I use the same name in all my forums ;)

Right, I'm off my soap box now...and thanks for the posting on putting digi' photos onto CD via NERO!! :)

Guest Windows Forum Guest

Another body in from the cold now that pcad has shut the door. Nice to see some familiar faces/names. It's almost like coming back to the lounge (for the golden oldies who remember That room - also since closed).

Thanks to Craig for the roof overhead.

Still trying to get my head round the threads.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nellie2

Well I have been lurking since the PCA site went off over Christmas, there now seems to be so many friendly names that I recognise here that I felt I must join in too.

Haven't quite got the hang of the avatar thing but no doubt will find one that I like soon.

Well done Craig for a great site :)