Welcome To Our New Members

Paul

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nellie and welcome!!! :D

Super site, this thanks to all the forum members and particularly Craig. I'm still getting the hang of all the buttons etc (I'm a bit slow, you see and don't like to ask). But I can post animations thanks to ellas...

dogrun.gif

...I'm not as good as he is yet (see amazing spotlight animation - he's got one for every occasion), but I will be one day (he's ignoring me at the moment and won't pass on his animation secrets).

Once again - WELCOME!!!

Pete

Guest northamuk

:rolleyes: Everybody gets made welcome, sometimes the time of posting gets a bigger reaction (see Nellie2's post) Just happens that more members might be on-line. Welcome Nightporter! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I am laughing my head off, "one for every occassion"? Well, I will have to be nice to ellas then and see if he will at least tell me also how to do the animation thing.

Hope I'm welcome here - I didn't realise you had another bit (was bouncing around the gamesroom instead!).

It is nice to see familiar faces and such a friendly side too! It is something of a surprise from the rather stiff breeze of the 'other' place.

So what's the craick then?