Welcome To Our New Members

Paul

Guest he he :-)™
we'll know if/when he posts anyway :ph34r:

know what exactly? he can't get in his password has been blocked. I am getting very annoyed here and don't like beoing accused for sommat I haven't done?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest northamuk
HeHe, you tried the same cr*p in PCA. You aint doing it here.

what cr*p r u on about not done anythin wrong in pca and i've not here. I have nothin to do with ha ha exept he's my mate.

That's almost exactlty, word for word, what you said in PCA.

Guest huggies
hi huggies but do you mind not stealing my avatar,your mums not nellie is she :shutup:

ellas i am new and i dont no how to put to pics near my name could u tell me :rolleyes: :(

Guest Nellie2

Hello to the newest member to Windows Forum

dEsTiNy

Hope you like it here and don't mind me........I'm still trying to think of something intelligent to say!!

:smart: :whitling: :lol: :D

Guest The Village Idiot

Thanks for the welcome ellas. I thought I would dip my toe in to test the water.

E-mail arrived within seconds and welcome not long after. Thank you.

Please excuse any future posts if they look as if they have come from an idiot cos they will have. :rolleyes:

That's right, DJohn. We didn't have a village idiot but we do have PC Eejit (bless him). :D

Village Idiot

To create a signature, click on My Controls at the top right of the screen. Everything you need is somewhere in there. To create a signature, click on Edit Signature from the left-hand menu. It's fairly straight forward from there, but let us know if you have problems. You may like to create an Avatar as well - the picture that goes under your name.

It takes a while to get used to everything. Just post if you need assistance. ;)

Pete