Time For A Record Break!

Craig

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishful thinking..........

Londons lost its appeal that it had when I was a student...now that I'm 20 years older, the grind is starting to get to me....The valleys are calling me home....louder and louder......

Its the commuting thats really getting on my tits...espcially since the central line has closed down after the derailment in early Jan, and its knock on affects to the rest of the network..........

Its just the grind.........having your face stuck in some other strangers bodily parts, too ,and from work ...day in, day out........week in week out.......!

sick of it.................................

If I say grind one more time ....shoot me..........!................................................train got cancelled tonight ...pretty trivial really ....but some people go postal for less...............!

Its a cumulative thing.....................

Incidently london commuters who incessantly go on about their travelling woes .......are decidedly boring old farts.......................!

hmmmm

Do an ellas......and put me on ignore !

Hehe ..........................

I dont moan at the staff ...its the system........................!

Dealing with people like me when the kit doesn't work, cannot be much fun either............

I can see why you legged it to Norwich .................

Health reasons, needed to be near family. :rolleyes:

Gives me extra late night pass when I want to pop over to Yarmouth! When she doesn't I climb out of the window and down the drain pipe, (Bungalow) and disappear. :lol: :lol:

I didn't get the e-mail, Craig. Tomorrow I'm at work until eight but I'll log on when I get home about 8.45 pm.

Tankus - we get just one life - go back to the valleys if that will make you happy and content. ;)

Djohn - do you have an escape committee in your housing complex?

Pete

Ok....... so its a life of grind on me avataar .........and not ellas's banned......................

I can live with that......now all Ive got to do is find out Northamuks home addy and bury him .........

Tankus, I have to agree with you about the broads. I have many great memories and stories about our annual pub dart team two week beano, river pub crawling around the broads in the 80's B) . In fact three of my best mates are now married (idiots) to nottingham lasses we met in 1986. :(

If you are interested, I think Roy now owns all of Wroxham :lol:

But you are right, it's not the same any more, too many boats. And it just seems different with all day opening. I used to enjoy the lunchtime kickout, with a wobbly run down the river to the next boozer to be open at 5.30 :P

Mr. M.

Damo

( Doh!!!! can we make it a later time this weekend, 8 o clock is when i set of for work!)

I have very vague memories of this word WORK, but cannot remember what it means. I don't have my dictionery handy.