Site Moderation

Guest spook

Does site moderation require relaxing?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Does site moderation require relaxing?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Dunno.
    • Don't care.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cookie

Nellie, I guess you paid Craig more than I did. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations. :D (Now you can really become the number 2 troublemaker :P )

Prince of Calcutta I see that you have changed your photo your Royal Highness. It's quite nice, but I afraid that you're definitely no where near as andsome as me.

Nellie2

Windows Forum Moderator and Donator

Congratulations, I hope that this promotion did not involve the CASTING COUCH.

Guest The Village Idiot

Congrats Nellie2. well deserved :D

Promotion is fairly rapid here. One moment I am win3.1 and now up to win95. Also good news is that I have been accepted for an apprenticship. details below. ;)

Guest The Village Idiot

he he :-)™ You forgot to mention who I should sign the cheque to, the one for £150, for the first instalment of your " annoying people for idiots vol 1" :D

Guest The Village Idiot

I have trouble spelling one hundrid and fivty pounds only, if I send you a blank one with my signature on will you fill it in for me? <_<

Query; in lesson 5 paragraph b you mention pasting wrong or no exsistant url's to get up peoples noses. is this any good.

http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html

Guest he he :-)™

course I'll fill it in for u. Just to annoy u i'll put on more money than u have and it'll bounce and i'll tell everbody :lol: Thats a very good webpage... use it wisely.

Guest The Village Idiot

Sorry northamuk, didn't mean to get up ya nose with this, ain't qualifield yet. :D

he he :-)™ I have been trying for three days to stick me own avitar on here but it just comes back with this is not a valid bla bla bla. :angry: