Logging on

andsome

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Artist, you've most likely placed the start page in your favourites rather than a page AFTER you have signed in.

I did...... :blush:

Just back from shopping - STILL had to log on!

Andsome - I haven't got crap cleaner.........

One last try to find a solution -

I am still haveing to log on when I restart the computer. As long as I don't turn it off - I am still here (if you see what I mean).

I just had a look at the cookies and there was only a single one for neoplanet. Bit odd as there's usually more, I think.

I never log out.........

It's no big deal - just irritating.

Can we try again please artist? I know you have already tried most if not all suggestions so far, but we may have missed out something.

Log out of the forum and go off line, remove neoplanet from your cookies completely and run a clean up application such as CCleaner.

Reboot, log on to www.neoplanet.co.uk by typing the address into the address bar, once on the main page click on forums, then log in after you are in the forum.

Add this new address to your favs. Don't log out of the forum [i know you don't anyway] after being logged into the forum for a short while, leave the forum and go to another site, come back to the forum and see if you are still logged in, if you are then leave the forum again, but this time go offline and reboot your PC, come back to the forum by using your link from your favs. Should bring you straight to the forum, by-passing the main page and logged in.

If this does not work, we'll have to look a bit deeper to see what is causing the problem.

Oh dear!

I did all that Djohn - downloaded crapcleaner - ran it after fiddling about with the cookies - fixed things etc - rebooted, logged on - saved it to favs - shut down without logging off, came back ........................

and had to log on again.

:D :D

Shall I give up?

Oh dear!

I did all that Djohn - downloaded crapcleaner - ran it after fiddling about with the cookies - fixed things etc - rebooted, logged on - saved it to favs - shut down without logging off, came back ........................

and had to log on again.

:D  :D

Shall I give up?

Throw it in the dust bin and get a new computer :D

Does this happen with neoplanet only artist, or other forums as well? If only with neoplanet, when you first log on do you see the option for your name & password to be saved for future visits to the forum, have you ever been given this option?

Does this happen with neoplanet only artist, or other forums as well? If only with neoplanet, when you first log on do you see the option for your name & password to be saved for future visits to the forum, have you ever been given this option?

Just here - the pit and PCA are fine. I do have to log on with PCA but the info is already there.

I log out of everywhere else.

There is a slight difference now - loads of neoplanet cookies........and the view new post seems to be working - everything came up before, not just the 'new' posts.

EDIT - I hadn't moved the neoplanet cookies over in the crap cleaner - I'll see what happens tomorrow........