Do you believe in God?

andsome

The terrorists "Claiming" to have been given the word of God to kill the westerners and actually receiving the word of God are 2 separate things.

You call them fundamentalist Muslims. Don't be so PC. They are actually extremist Muslim terrorists.

Maybe you could ask God. Oops, I forgot...he's too busy talking to Bush and Bin Laden to answer.

Nothing more than the words of an intolerant atheist zealot. :rolleyes:

It could equally be argued that Dubya claiming to talk to God, and actually doing so are two separate things. This would make it likely that both Dubya and the Muslim clerics are being economical with the truth, or alternatively there is more than one God.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DW, you've made an assumption which is so wide wide of the mark as to be at the other side of the universe. Obviously God does not talk to you, or he would have told you that!

By the way - you used the phrase "The terrorists "Claiming" to have been given the word of God" - isn't Bush just "claiming" to have been given the word of God - or are we supposed to be making an exception for him and accept his inane utterances.

Well, as far as I am concerned I think that this has been a pretty good debate, and folk have not got over nasty with each other. I think it's time to close the thread now, unless anyone has something of earth shattering importance to add, in which case a PM would be in order.