Finally I Update My Site!

Chris

http://www.simplyguides.net/

During the course of the last year I've had many emails from Brazil, Australia and the world! I tried to respond to every email and I'm pretty sure I did and in all cases I managed to sort the problem out or If I couldn't, tell the person where he or she would be best going.

I was contacted by a 65 Year old Australian asking if he could publish my guide in an over 65's computer book and I said yes although to this date I've never seen the actual publication; but the thought is there at least.

After installing a second hard drive on my computer which is running xp home. I then spent many hours trying to boot up with a floppy which I made from the cd which came with the new drive.I then decided to have a look around on the www. and came across your site.

thanks to you I had new drive up and running within 15 minutes most of which was reading your guide.

I can't thank you enough and have put you on top of my favourites.

Thanks again.

Anyway I'm tired, rip it to pieces! ;)