My words, she must have been desparate,

catgate

This little escapade pales into total insignificance when compared with the doings of some of the other members of this motley crew. It is only fit for the pages of one of the trashy girls magazines, alongside posh and Becks and others, or the Sunday rags.

All the political parties are just as bad as each other in respect of dropping their trousers/knickers (or even trousers/trousers). Are they are just trying to prove to the plebeian populace that they are human beings? I have to point out to them that they are failing, badly.

I always find it utterly repulsive to think of any conjugation of politicians. This latest one is only slightly overtaken by the Major/Curry liaison.

I have been with my partner since 1963. I've never found it necessary to look over the fence, never mind seeing if the grass is greener there.

I have been with my partner since 1963. I've never found it necessary to look over the fence, never mind seeing if the grass is greener there.

You could have a look pops, maybe they don't have a lawn. :D

Are they are just trying to prove to the plebeian populace that they are human beings? I have to point out to them that they are failing, badly.

I suspect that at the time they are thinking of nothing except their next liaison (for want of a better word)

You could have a look pops, maybe they don't have a lawn. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thos.

hmmm ............the fact that she is a junior employee of his .... may have ramifications

but I never really understood how he got away with his tax avoidance , for two of his residencies (£10k) ...for normal mortals thats normally a fruad jail jobbie

How many more MP's have got skeletons waiting to come out of the cupboard?.

My guess would be 100%.

I just happened to see a bit on News Night about David (Green) Cameron "cycling to work" to promote his green credentials. What he does not promote is the fact that he has a large limousine following him, carrying his briefcase, shoes, suit etc. It also showed him in Bury extolling the virtues of public transport.... He had flown up in a private helicopter.

It seems to me that politics has aped showbusiness (which is really very little different) by substituting 'presentation' for 'content'. When one looks at the lack of talent and skill in both it is all scarely surprising.

How many more MP's have got skeletons waiting to come out of the cupboard?.

My guess would be 100%.

I just happened to see a bit on News Night about David (Green) Cameron "cycling to work" to promote his green credentials. What he does not promote is the fact that he has a large limousine following him, carrying his briefcase, shoes, suit etc. It also showed him in Bury extolling the virtues of public transport.... He had flown up in a private helicopter.

It seems to me that politics has aped showbusiness (which is really very little different) by substituting 'presentation' for 'content'. When one looks at the lack of talent and skill in both it is all scarely surprising.

I saw that one too. Just recently I was asked on here why I seem to dislike all politicians. I think this last week or two is explanation enough. :angry::angry::angry:

I saw that one too. Just recently I was asked on here why I seem to dislike all politicians. I think this last week or two is explanation enough. :angry::angry::angry:

Oh?

You have forgotten your usual exception of the fine honest member for your own constituency.

Thos.

Oh?

You have forgotten your usual exception of the fine honest member for your own constituency.

Thos.

In actual fact, he is the only reason that I voted at the last general election.

Oh?

Thos.

In actual fact, he is the only reason that I voted at the last general election.

Isn't it odd that, admirable though your constuency MP is, he is the only one in the whole 600+ in the H of C?

I think not, but then you believe the same of "all" politicians.

Thos.

Oh?

Thos.

Isn't it odd that, admirable though your constuency MP is, he is the only one in the whole 600+ in the H of C?

I think not, but then you believe the same of "all" politicians.

Thos.

He is one of the very few that appears to have a decent attendance record, a decent voting record, and always seems to have the interests of the constituency at heart. SO FAR, to my knowledge there have been no allegations against him. I personally did not say that I disliked ALL politicians, these words were said for me. MOST politicians do give the impression of being self centred and self seeking. I suspect at the moment that this thread has been steered in this direction because of the woes of B'liar and his gang.

I notice in today's press that the woman involved in this sordid event has sold herself to the devil - in other words she is now a client of Max Clifford ready to sell all the details of the colour and state of Prescott's underpants (and more) to the highest bidder.

Why am I not surprised?

The whole lot stinks - and that doesn't necessarily include the underpants.

I notice in today's press that the woman involved in this sordid event has sold herself to the devil - in other words she is now a client of Max Clifford ready to sell all the details of the colour and state of Prescott's underpants (and more) to the highest bidder.

Why am I not surprised?

Did you have to mention Prescotts under pants just before I am due to have my breakfast? puke.gif

Why am I not surprised?

The entire shambolic charade grows evermore like showbusiness.....virtually devoid of content and talent and over the top with presentation and ego. But then what can one expect from a concert party run by a failed "pop group guitarist"?