What about this?

catgate

I just got this e-mail on my work e-mail from Software Innovations and immediately tried the unsubscribe link....which of course did not work. Thank goodness to our IT people we have ways to combat this junk mail, but in case some others are out there who don't know...Software Innovations is a fraud company. I got an error page that said link doesn't exist.

I feel sorry for the unsuspecting people out there that get taken in.

This is my e-mail:

Hello, would you have any interest in an extra 250.00 per day?

Press here if you're interested:

http://www.souldynamics.info/tr.php?39710+ { my e-mail address was here }

Please read on because this is quite important.....

If I could show you how to earn an extra 250.00 dollars or more per day, and all you'd need to spend is a couple of hours a day at your home computer...Would that intrigue you?

Then read on...

Very few people know what I am going to share with you now, and those that do are

making a nice living online. In fact, I've earned over $25,000 since I

discovered this unique opportunity. And no, it's not like anything else you've

seen before.

Im going to show you numerous companies that will pay you good money to post ads

online for them.

* You don't need any experience

* You don't need any special skills

* You don't need a marketing degree

All you need is a computer and internet access.

Let's face it, if these companies did all the work themselves, it would take forever! That's where you come in. Companies worldwide are bending

over backwards to find people to post ads for them, and they'll pay you nicely in return. Here's how it works...

* You type the ads

* You submit the ads

* You choose your own hours

* You do as many as you want, no restrictions

I'll provide you will a list of over 100,000 companies you can work with starting today.It's as easy as 1-2-3...

* Choose the companies you would like to work

with. (1000s to choose from)

* Login to your ad account.

* Enter your ads into the forms and hit submit.

* Sit back and wait for your checks to come in.

If you need extra cash, act now...

Press here to start:

http://www.souldynamics.info/tr.php?39710+...XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

-----

Should you wish to stop receiving these messages, you may opt-out at any time by E-mailing:

[email protected]

Alternatively, you may contact

LegitOnlineJobs

1901 60th Place E.

Suite L9419

Bradenton, Florida 34203

You will not get anymore of our emails if you go here:

http://www.souldynamics.info/unsub.php?cli...ons2&msgid=

and enter your email address (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

)

or write to:

Software Innovations Inc.

160 W. Foothill Pkwy, Suite 105-20

Corona, CA 92882

TRCK:software_innovations2;mixoeuljkw*zhvw-lvg!qhw;1;

You click unsubscribe they know your email address is being used their for sending it onto other spammers for $$$.

Never click on any link unless it is trusted.

I didn't know that!! I will just put the address into my junk mail box and hope that they won't change their address

to some other name and keep sending me bogus stuff. If they would put that energy into doing something good...who knows what they could do! Thanks again.

Unfortunately spammers are automated, one of my old email addresses received over 200 spam emails a day it was very annoying,

Their are many ways to prevent spam, you may find chain letters being sent and you will notice a lot of email addresses that it has also been sent to, you may find these being sold to spammers so avoid chain letters ask friends not to send them.

Don't publish the email address on any sites, here for example don't post your email address, spammers scrape email addresses from websites etc.

Simple stuff really :).

This is why I use Mailwasher. I can see the e mails on the server and delete them there, having put the address in my black list. Also as said I had to change my address from an easy one to one which is less likely to be picked up by an auto spammer. :D

This is why I use Mailwasher.
I used to have Mail Washer, but I uninstalled after having some problems, which I think it was causing.

Unfortunately, I can't recall what the problem was now. :rolleyes:

Have you had any probs, andsome?

This is why I use Mailwasher.
I used to have Mail Washer, but I uninstalled after having some problems, which I think it was causing.

Unfortunately, I can't recall what the problem was now. :rolleyes:

Have you had any probs, andsome?

None at all. :D

I used to be a mailwasher fan but like Irene I uninstalled it becuase it was too fiddly. I know it is only one extra operation - but it proved to be one too many for me.

I now rely on the Virgin Media spam filters plus the one built into Outlook 2007. I get very few spam messages now.

I used to be a mailwasher fan but like Irene I uninstalled it becuase it was too fiddly. I know it is only one extra operation - but it proved to be one too many for me.

I now rely on the Virgin Media spam filters plus the one built into Outlook 2007. I get very few spam messages now.

There is a spam filter in the Nod 32 security suite that I am trying out, but I have disabled it in favour of Mailwasher. The problem with spam filters is that you still get the spam downloaded onto your computer, even if it is in a spam folder. So if it contains a virus, then the virus is on the computer. Even if it does not contain a virus you have to check to see if the filter has put one into the spam folder that you actually want to read. With Mailwasher you can read the text on the server in text form and stop it downloading in the first instance. I will stick with Mailwasher. :D

There is a spam filter in the Nod 32 security suite that I am trying out, but I have disabled it in favour of Mailwasher. The problem with spam filters is that you still get the spam downloaded onto your computer, even if it is in a spam folder. So if it contains a virus, then the virus is on the computer. Even if it does not contain a virus you have to check to see if the filter has put one into the spam folder that you actually want to read. With Mailwasher you can read the text on the server in text form and stop it downloading in the first instance. I will stick with Mailwasher. :D

Have you given the Virgin Media spam filter a try. It automatically deletes off the server messages considered to be spam - you can select how strict you want this to be. You can also give the server a "white list" of Email addresses or domains you want it to ignore and a "black list" of addresses and domains you definitely want to be treated as spam regardless.

I used to get up to 200 spam messages a day - a result of my days as a recruitment consultant and having my Email address on hundreds of clients and candidates computers. I now get at most half a dozen spam messages on a "bad" day thanks to Virgin Media and Outlook.