Serif PhotoPlus 7 - free until August 17, 2006

Boris

Serif have some good products, but as I run Linux, they still keep phoning me and tell me to use an emulator, so they can sell me there products.

You are definately right Artist about the hard sell approach.

Once you buy something from Serif you are plagued for life, even when you tell them you are not interested, they will still keep e-mailing and phoning you.

Once you buy something from Serif you are plagued for life, even when you tell them you are not interested, they will still keep e-mailing and phoning you.

The last time they phoned me was several years ago - just as I was preparing to go into hospital for a quad by-pass. I told them it was unlikely that I would be doing much computer work after that.

I always use a Hot mail address for such purchases and make a slight mistake with my phone number. There are messages every day, sometimes from several, I just delete them without reading them. On the phone, no problem, just tell them you have to hurry as you are going out.

• 2 weeks later...