A thought

rong

Just seen G Brown turn up at Cowley in a 4x4 (on the news), why didn't he use the trains or buses. Buses from London to Oxford run I believe 3-4 times an hour, and are very reasonably priced, unlike most public transport.

Just seen G Brown turn up at Cowley in a 4x4 (on the news), why didn't he use the trains or buses. Buses from London to Oxford run I believe 3-4 times an hour, and are very reasonably priced, unlike most public transport.

Just be thankful it was a 4x4.

If it had been someone else we know it would have been in a helicopter of the Queen's Flight.

I can't answer your reasonable question but I don't think he travelled from London on that occasion.

Thos.

I believe he travelled to Cowley to open a new car manufacturing plant. Considering this, why didn't he arrive in a car of at least the same brand as the plant he was opening?

Can we know the make of the 4 x 4 he arrived in? Was it British made?