bombs

Tankus

Apart from being against everything the medical profession stands for - saving life, not taking it - they are undermining confidence in the many, many thousands of doctors and other health workers of Asian origin working in the NHS.

Grrrrrrrr!

Apart from being against everything the medical profession stands for - saving life, not taking it - they are undermining confidence in the many, many thousands of doctors and other health workers of Asian origin working in the NHS.

Grrrrrrrr!

Agreed 100%. To call them animals would be an insult to animals. Why do these people live here if they hate our way of life so much?

Grrrrrrrr!

Agreed 100%. To call them animals would be an insult to animals. Why do these people live here if they hate our way of life so much?

I think it is something to do with a language problem. They have misread Hypocratic as hypocritic.

There is a greater possibility that the police have caught the right guys this time - however, the Crown Prosecution Service must balance the need for prosecution with the knowledge that our prisons are full and only the most heinous of crimes - like fraud, refusal to pay council tax, smoking in a public building, dodging speeding fines and the like deserve incarceration.

However, they have yet to be subject to our judicial process, so accusing them of crimes at this time is a bit premature and may infringe their human rights.

You never know - it might all be circumstantial evidence. The gas cylinders might have been destined for a barbecue they were on their way to.

You never know - it might all be circumstantial evidence. The gas cylinders might have been destined for a barbecue they were on their way to.

- - -and the extra petrol for the long journey to Scotland and the detonators for the firework display after the barbecue.

I bought my dog an apron this morning - he's cooking the dinner tonight. (Just as likely).

- - -and the extra petrol for the long journey to Scotland and the detonators for the firework display after the barbecue.

I bought my dog an apron this morning - he's cooking the dinner tonight. (Just as likely).

I'll be getting ours. :D