You Are In The Right Place

Craig

Yes you are in the right place.

I've had a little re-design.

The main page here at Windows Forum is now worth while visiting as it runs off the forum and shows important information.

The Windows Forum guidelines are now going to be enforced, and this does mean no more 'adult topics'.

However, you can 'opt in' to have adult posting privileges by following this link. For a small fee of £5 you will then have access to an 'adult board' where you will be allowed to post what you wish.

If anyone is found to be posting adult topics anywhere other than in the 'adult board', the topic will be removed, and the member suspended.

Craig.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mark2, i don't think that shock is quite the right word, it was obvious after the other night that something was going to change, didn't think that the mad house would become a subscription only forum though, good luck to those who pay but I gotta agree with powerless in as much as I won't be one of those paying....

Not sure about the new look but I think that it will grow on me........

Guest northamuk

Oh, and aint nobody gonna pay a fiver to post or look at the mucky stuff, so long as it was free they wanted to push the envelope. Well let's see if they'll put up or shut up.