You Are In The Right Place

Craig

It's back!

One minor and one major change to be made then it will be complete.

Just need to add the rest of the forum logo to the banner at the top, and then i need to change all the settings in the style sheet (all colours for background, text, links etc).

If anyone wants a go at changing the style sheet, PM me!

Craig.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got back and amm seeing the new layout, slick. My only problem is that I can't get it to fit my screen properly, too wide. Tried maxing and mining to see if I could drag it too shape but no go. Will someone hedify me please?

post-4-1060201782.gif

Just got back and amm seeing the new layout, slick. My only problem is that I can't get it to fit my screen properly, too wide. Tried maxing and mining to see if I could drag it too shape but no go. Will someone hedify me please?

There is one reason causing the scrolling from left to right on smaller screens or resolutions,

1. the main banner is at 870 pixels instead of my usual 500.

This shall be changed shortly, and also the board will be optimised for a 15" monitor as it is a 17"+ monitor.

I don't suppose that there is any chance of a poll on this is there? Each to his/her own, but personally I think it's twenty paces backwards. It's awful, and looks amateurish compared with the old skin.

Found another minor but very irritating snag. Try making a post then click on EDIT, click on size and change that, you then have to highlight the part you want to change yet again to underline, then yet again you have to highlight the part you want to change, before you can make another change. Previously it was possible to highlight the part in question and do ALL editing without further highlighting. I hope that this is clear, and that you don't have a headache.