More lessons to be learned

catgate

I see a statement by David Millipeed has confirmed that the US has admitted that "rendition" flights were refuelled on British territory.

He says once again that "lessons will be learned".

I would have thought that even the most educationally challenged infant in the land would have by now learned that NuLabour were totally without the capacity to learn anything and have been demonstrating the fact for years. The certainly have not learned when they are not wanted.

( Is it true that the Millipeeds were built from the bits rejected when Barry Manelow was constructed?)

I'm just glad they haven't as many legs as a millepede.....think of how many 'foot in mouth' situations they could create then :blink:

What a wonderful thought. It would certainly better for us all if we could manage to get their feet into their mouths. I know where I would like to put my foot!!

What appals me is that these people are supposed to be "educated and intelligent". I feel there should be a written entrance examination for anyone wanting to go into politics, and anyone attempting it should be failed.

I'm just glad they haven't as many legs as a millepede.....think of how many 'foot in mouth' situations they could create then :blink:

What a wonderful thought. It would certainly better for us all if we could manage to get their feet into their mouths. I know where I would like to put my foot!!

What appals me is that these people are supposed to be "educated and intelligent". I feel there should be a written entrance examination for anyone wanting to go into politics, and anyone attempting it should be failed.

I concur. There's a distinct lack of intelligence in most of the public, and many of the private, sectors these days. And, they think we're as bad and that we won't notice :rolleyes: Little do they know that we have them sussed B)

Back to topic. Is anyone surprised at yet more labour c ock ups? it's yet another case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.

Fairly obvious what their right hands are doing !

As for CIA flights , they've been going in and out of Preswick for years , with Elvis at the stick ....... innit ...!

........I know where I would like to put my foot!!

Bragging again eh.....................come on andsome, strut yer stuff........................ :lol:

I am saving my stuff at present. Strutting it uses it up too quickly, and there is likely to be a world shortage soon. :lol: