Can we uplift movies into the Gallery?

Irene

There is an "upload media" drop-down option in your Members Gallery (same as you upload an image)

So presumably that's what you do ?

This is what I get when I select that option...

They all look like photos extentions to me. But then again I could be wrong. :unsure:

No - you don't seem to be wrong :)

This is one for "The Management" to resolve.

You are management ;)

Ah yes - but I haven't been entrusted with the combination to the Executive Suite - which you need to go in and play with the board settings :D

Only Craig, Chris and Mark2 of the current Executive have this facility (plus nellie2 + djohn - but they haven't been around for a while :()

Try now.

Which file types and size can be uploaded, Chris? :unsure:

I am getting the message, "you are not allowed to use this type of image", or (something like that).....

I've tried avi and wav.

File types allowed: .mov, .wmv, .mpg, .mpeg, .avi, .swf

Size? - bearing in mind that I am not very clear on kb mb etc. :unsure:

Perhaps I need a 'conversion' chart, e.g. 1oz = 25g. :D

P.S.... I'm not kidding! :lol:

Sorry Chris, I can't get it to work. :(

Have you tested it yourself?

If so, what am I doing wrong?

Some tries say that I can't use that particular type of file - I have used .avi and .wmv -

On another occasion, the message was that I didn't have permission to do it. :unsure:

The last .wmv attempt looked as if was getting there, then I was just ejected to the Main Forum Menu. :blink:

I just wish it would stop raining, then I would be tempted to do something else. :rolleyes:

It makes me want to :cray: when I can't get things to work.

It's a gallery fault, I'm sure of it.

Might need Invision to take a look at it...But I can't get that started so I've PM'd Craig.

Oh yes I also get the same problem - returning to the forum after what looks like it's going to work.

Might need Invision to take a look at it...But I can't get that started so I've PM'd Craig.

Oh yes I also get the same problem - returning to the forum after what looks like it's going to work.

Thanks Chris, I don't feel so inadequate now. :D

You got me really curious about what sort of movie you will be uploading...... :rolleyes:

You got me really curious about what sort of movie you will be uploading...... :rolleyes:
I have several waiting in the wings. ;) .....

It all depends on Chris doing the business. :rolleyes:

However, I do hope that you are all lining them up too.

Come on Chris, "Bring it on". :D