How Did You Choose Your User Name?

Chris

Spill da beans...

See it on a magazine Cover?

Put two words together?

How did you choose it?

ME: Well i just thought POWERLESS and that was me sorted, nothing special :(

Andsome and nellie - I know your reasons ;)

...artists as well :o ;) :D

:unsure: :blink: :ph34r: :rolleyes:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listen 'ere Devil reversed

'ansome 'appens to be a very old mate of mine. Yer betta watch it or I'll send the boys round.

alan, i take it OLD is the operative word in that sentence......

are the boys going to bring their zimmers with them or do they have the electric scooters now?!?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Shirley_Crabtree

I started using a "clicky" IRC channel and used my initial and second name as my username but was totally ignored :(

I decided to re-invent myself with an unusual,quirky name and Shirley Crabtree was reborn :)

Within 2 minutes of joining the channel with my new nick I was fully accepted and involved in the conversation.From then on the name has stuck.

I actually considered changing my name by deed poll to Shirley Crabtree a while back as homage to the great man but my kids were rather upset by that idea.

I guess no kid wants a dad called Shirley :lol:

Cheers.

Shirl.

My name came about due to me wishing to post a sarky comment one night when rather drunk on "the other place". In the rotten state I was in, I presumed that I could remain anonymous from the powers that be, if I registered with a new name.

So "Mr. Invincible Mouse, Master of the Miceholes, Keeper of the Cheese!" was born. The following afternoon, when I had fallen out of bed, I deceide that I actually preferred it to my old handle, so I have used it ever since. B)

Mr. M.

Guest Nellie2
I have been a member of this forum for 6 months and it has taken until now to be aware that Shirley Crabtree is a male.

Cripes - I am so embarrassed - my admiration and drooling has all been a total waste.

:lol: :lol:

post-4-1062627278.gif