What do you think?

ranger

9 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

The cure is simple, copious volumes of cheap alcohol and after a while all will seem clear. The insane will seem normal, gibberish will suddenly make sense the fat bird from up the road with a face like  a baboons behind will suddenly glow with beauty ( ladies I'm reliably informed that this also works for the scrawny ugly bloke with a face like a dogs scrotum from over the street, but I've never drunk enough to test it ) .

It will not however explain Donald Trump or Jeremy Corbyn, apparently imbibing sufficient alcohol necessary to make both these numpties look reasonable is near impossible and invariably fatal.

I only drink reasonable quality red wine, and Midlands or Northern brewed draught bitter. :th_schmelz:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

The cure is simple, copious volumes of cheap alcohol and after a while all will seem clear. The insane will seem normal, gibberish will suddenly make sense the fat bird from up the road with a face like  a baboons behind will suddenly glow with beauty ( ladies I'm reliably informed that this also works for the scrawny ugly bloke with a face like a dogs scrotum from over the street, but I've never drunk enough to test it ) .

It will not however explain Donald Trump or Jeremy Corbyn, apparently imbibing sufficient alcohol necessary to make both these numpties look reasonable is near impossible and invariably fatal.

I have already replied to this, what has gone wrong with the forum now?  I only drink decent quality red wine and Midlands brewed draught bitter.

53 minutes ago, andsome said:

I have already replied to this, what has gone wrong with the forum now?  I only drink decent quality red wine and Midlands brewed draught bitter.

All I can say is that I read the first response this morning but it is the first post on page three, maybe your browser didn't refresh after you posted. The only other significant difference appears to be that somewhere in the six and a quarter hours separating the two posts you've stopped drinking Northern brewed bitter. Early withdrawal symptoms perhaps.

26 minutes ago, Belatucadrus said:

All I can say is that I read the first response this morning but it is the first post on page three, maybe your browser didn't refresh after you posted. The only other significant difference appears to be that somewhere in the six and a quarter hours separating the two posts you've stopped drinking Northern brewed bitter. Early withdrawal symptoms perhaps.

I must have been unknowingly drinking, I can see double now. :innocent: