What is the use of C++?

itsolexpert

Want to some thing about C++ language.

Dont we all at some stage sunbeam ? :)

What C++ stands for and what is the use of it

I have always fully upheld what it stands for, and it's usefulness should not be considered futile.

Click on the links below for answers to your exact questions:

http://alturl.com/qj8kx

http://alturl.com/r3cwv

Please note that any shortened url's will always flag poorly in WOT (Web of Trust)

That is it's job. Shortened url's used in this post are quite safe.

John.

What is the use of C++? :unsure:

That's, I find, as a very confusing statement. It's got limitless uses, as it's a very very powerful language. Maybe the answer you're looking for is that it's useful for making advanced applications? lol

I think the question might have lost the proper meaning in transulation, as in the posters first language isn't English

What is the use of C++? :unsure:

That's, I find, as a very confusing statement. It's got limitless uses, as it's a very very powerful language. Maybe the answer you're looking for is that it's useful for making advanced applications? lol

I think the question might have lost the proper meaning in transulation, as in the posters first language isn't English

Nor C++. :)

• 3 weeks later...

C + + provides a natural syntactic extension to C, incorporating the class construct from Simula.. A design principle was to remain compatible and comparable with C in terms of syntax, performance and portability Another goal was to define an object-oriented language that significantly increased the amount of static type checking provided, with user-defined types (classes) and built-in types being part of a single unified type system obeying identical scope, allocation and naming rules. These aims have been achieved, providing some underlying reasons why C + + has become so prevalent in the industry.. and C + + , providing an easy transition for both software systems and programmers..

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

C++ is object oriented programming language. C++ programme consists of classes and function it also provide a collection of predefined classes. advantage is that creating your own function and classes is that You can know easily how they work.

The prize for the most intelligent and easily understood answer over a 10 month period goes to catgate.

It is not often recognised that without C++ there would be no precurser for C+++, and look where that would lead.

The competition is now closed. :wacko::uhm: