Forum Upgraded

Craig

Afternoon,

The forum has been upgraded to the latest version provided by Invision, thus ensuring all known bugs are squished and all security holes are filled!

I hope you didn't feel any pain during the upgrade!

• 4 months later...

It seems that when replying to a post I am no longer able to do any text formatting; the forum editor panel is greyed out.

Is there anything you can do about this? I am getting tired formatting everything with BBcode and HTML, when there is supposed to be a fully functioning editor.

post-1524-0-43298500-1350789422_thumb.pn

It seems that when replying to a post I am no longer able to do any text formatting; the forum editor panel is greyed out.

Is there anything you can do about this? I am getting tired formatting everything with BBcode and HTML, when there is supposed to be a fully functioning editor.

post-1524-0-43298500-1350789422_thumb.pn

TEST

It seems that when replying to a post I am no longer able to do any text formatting; the forum editor panel is greyed out. I can only type plain text:

post-1524-0-48924200-1338253891_thumb.pn

This is what I get on my rig when I do exactly the same thing as in your screenshot.

post-16-0-99840300-1350901879_thumb.jpg

I see that active editor panel on some very rare occasions; I just do not remember when or where I saw it last.

Tried today in a number of forums to start a new topic, or reply to an existing topic; everywhere the editor panel options are grayed out.

Irene: thank you; I didn't even think of looking in the user settings.

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening, once again!

To conclude the unscheduled movements and maintenance this week, I have upgraded the forum software to the latest version available from Invision Power Services.

As part of the incremental update, the forum skin was also upgraded. If you spot any issues, or would like anything changing with regards to the GUI, let me know.

Craig