The most dangerous virus at all!

MrBrave

Hey, i just know that one new virus had been created by some kind of asian man from china. Its called Chernobyl Virus.From that, just know that this computer virus is 60 times more worse than ILOVEYOU virus because ILOVEYOU virus just make the computer malfunciton and can be restore if it does. But, Chernobyl Virus, it would make your PC go to 'its hospital' when get it It destroy your BIOS, PROCESSOR AND RAM instead broke your pc and turn it into shit. Hope you know what i mean. IS THIS IS THEWORSE VIRUS EVER?..Just for general knowledge.

Messages like this one have been doing the rounds just about ever since computer viruses were invented - I've even seen a message about a Chernobyl virus way, way in the past at about the time the news of the nuclear accident at Chernobyl was current.

It is always my policy to have effective up-to-date anti-malware programs operational and to maintain a full and current backup of your system. I strongly recommend this approach to anyone who has anything of any value on their computer.