Clegg 0-Farage 2

andsome

Watched the second debate last night. Farage absolutely wiped the floor with Clegg. Cleg tried all the same old clichés, lies, half truths, insults, and was an absolute gas bag. What a waste of space he is. The sooner we get a chance to leave his beloved EU club and gravy train the better.

The best way for us to get out is to get more UKIP MEP's and MP's, and show the major parties that the majority of people in the UK have had their fill of this gravy train. Roll on the May elections.

I find this whole dumbing down of politics and the government nauseating and very, very sad. These people are supposed to command our respect and yet, the whole lot of them are continually engaged in Punch & Judy shows across the despatch box; bawling matches which are supposed to be television entertainment; all manner of seedy sexual perversions and shenanigans and, to top it off, fraud on a scale that is mind boggling.

All this and every one of them sleeps safe in full knowledge that they will always be well provided for by their directorships and mates in the other big criminal institution known as "The City"..

It makes me sick.

These people are supposed to command our respect

Call me an old cynic, but it's been a very very long time since that was true for me.

Cleggy and co seem to have zero principles they'll form a coalition with anybody and everybody no matter how much they despise them, left wing right wing who cares just lead them to the trough with all the others..