Malware bytes.

andsome

Anyone else recieved this e mail?

Hi Keith,

We’ve got a new Internet security beta for you to try out. Fresh from our development team, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is specially designed to block malware that “exploits” vulnerabilities in popular software. And it takes down these exploits before your anti-virus can even put its boots on.

Not to get too technical, but Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit does this by wrapping your vulnerable browsers and software applications in a three-layered Cocoon of Awesome. (Layers: 1. Application behavior protection. 2. Memory caller protection. 3. Protection against Operating System security bypasses.) Exploits can’t even penetrate the targeted application to deliver their malware payload.

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit steps in to protect you at a level above your antivirus. It’s badass tech that shuts down one of the most popular attack vectors for cyber criminals. And it’s free.

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

Protects browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera

Protects browser components, including Java and Flash

Shields vulnerable applications, including Microsoft Office, PDF readers, and media players

Runs silently in the background

No conflicts with anti-malware and antivirus products

No signature database—no need for daily updates

Give Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit beta a spin today. It’s very stable and takes just a few minutes to download.

Get your Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit beta here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/antiexploit/

Aloha,

the Malwarebytes team

Copyright © 2014 Malwarebytes

Our address is 10 Almaden Blvd, 10th Floor, San Jose, CA, 95113-2226

If you do not wish to receive future email, click here.

(You can also send your request to Customer Care at the street address above.)

I have the free version but did register it and once had a trial of the paid for version. I have been running it for a couple of days with NO problems at all. Anyone interested can download it from the link in my post. Obviously I have a mirror image just in case, but I trust this company.