Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Windows Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bhawna123

Tell me friends...

6 posts in this topic

hello everyone....
Tell me guys what are the key factors which are responsible for high page ranking on google...????

I found that standing on a buffet whilst typing out the script was just as good as using a thick topped pen.

Since offering the above advice I have found that standing with one leg akimbo and with mouth full of whitewashed oyster shells, whilst playing God Save The Queen on a pair of Timpani, can be more effective that riding a push bike through the channel tunnel on Saint's Days.But only if you part your hair slightly off centre.

But only on Even dated Thursdays when the month starts with a G. Fail to meet these criteria and you may as well whistle Dixie.

PS if you're not to sure how to :-

dixielnd.gif

Should work.

Regarding the above. 

I would give my support to Belatucadrus if I could be sure he would wear it.

There is still a lot of life in it....mostly the creepy crawly type.

Before few years only a lot of regular posts matter for the ranking but today backlinks matters a lot for the higher level ranking