Windows 10 mail program

It's running better on Windows 10 than IE.  Microsoft are trying to get everyone od EDGE and WINDOWS 10 MAIL.  They have made things so that their old programs that they are trying to ditch won't run properly, but third party programs seem fine. Edge and Windows 10 mail are crap. If you open one of them up and then click Help, there are hundreds of complaints.

I find Firefox works fine on Windows 10. 

However, there is one problem which I have not been able to resolve when I am on WF: 

For some obscure reason, the emoticons will not populate!  The 'progress/working' circle continuously turns around and around...

Firefox - no emoticons.pngAll I get when I touch the link on the bar above is this...

1 hour ago, catgate said:

Irene    the emoticons will not populate! 

There is no populating without copulating....and would you want that in the forum???:huh:

Probably not... 

...maybe if I resigned from my 'moderatorship'?    :whistling:    :boy_cleanglasses: 

1 hour ago, AlanHo said:

I've got a copulating emoticon in my jokes folder - but I resisted the temptation to post it here. It might give andsome a fit of the vapours.  He is such a sensitive soul.

:laughter: