Does VPN offer virus protection?

margaritalewis

Are you for real, margaritalewis?

The normal approach for writing theses is for the writer to have rather more knowledge than the reader. Obviously you lack this.

A start would be for you to obtain an up-to-date version of Windows.

You are not a descendant of one of my teachers of years ago are you ? Many of them seemed to work on your apparent principle.

A friend of mine had a brother who was actually a full time art teacher.  He made an extra quid or two by teaching mathematics at "night school", by reading up the evenings lesson during the day.

Nothing wrong with that - in my early twenties and skint - I got a part time job (3 evenings and Saturday morning) job at the local technical college teaching Engineering Drawing to 1st year ONC students.

I would swat up tomorrow's curriculum the evening before, so it was all nice and fresh in my mind when I took the lesson.

It were perfic.

To get back to margaritalewis. 

I use a VPN called VPNoneclick Pro. The yearly membership is Twenty-eight Pounds. It does offer some protection from Malware and Virii. I have been useing it for quite a while now and usually Logon to a server in Canada I have never had any problems with it so far. HTH. 

• 3 weeks later...