I do like stuff that isn't heavy metal you know

Belatucadrus

1 hour ago, andsome said:

I turned it off after about ten seconds. SORRY.

Fair enough, I'm not one of those musical evangelists that sounds off telling people " YOU MUST LISTEN TO" then get in a huff when they don't like it. Variety is the spice of life and if we all liked the same thing it'd be dull as hell.

I do however send anybody who admits to loving Justin Bieber to Coventry for life. Female fans need to grow up and male beliebers are clearly sad gits with defective hearing and are best avoided until they have some kind of musical deliverance from the hell they are inhabiting.   

13 hours ago, Belatucadrus said:

Is it compulsory to drink Yorkshire tea or are other brands allowed. I was also wondering if South Yorkshire actually counts as part of "Gods favoured land" or is it just a bureaucratic construct ? 

Will the following answer your question:-

1) There is no South Yorkshire except that in the minds of the luddites. We only have  East, North and West. Anything else is imagination.

2) There is no such thing as Yorkshire tea. There is tea packed in Yorkshire that may be grown in ongybongy land which illegally claims to be of foreign extraction.

3)  There is a bottled beer called "Old Peculiar" that beats all other beers and ales in the land. It also used to be available "on tap" , but  not having being into a pub for several years I may be misleading. 

1 hour ago, catgate said:

Will the following answer your question:-

1) There is no South Yorkshire except that in the minds of the luddites. We only have  East, North and West. Anything else is imagination.

2) There is no such thing as Yorkshire tea. There is tea packed in Yorkshire that may be grown in ongybongy land which illegally claims to be of foreign extraction.

3)  There is a bottled beer called "Old Peculiar" that beats all other beers and ales in the land. It also used to be available "on tap" , but  not having being into a pub for several years I may be misleading. 

I love Theakstons old perculiar. Bottled is great, but draught is better, but difficult to find round here. 

"...love Theakstons old perculiar. Bottled is great, but draught is better, but difficult to find round here". 

I discovered it  many many years ago. At that time I used to be a member of a Go-Karting club. In order to go racing one had to be a member of a club. I lived in the dales and the nearest Karting Club was at Thirsk. The club consisted of no more than about six members and I made it about seven. The Chairman/Leader/Head was a single chap in his early forties who was courting a young  lady (of about his age) who worked in the office at Theakstones.

This Chairman\Leader\head of the club held a celebration for reaching his ????  birthday and guess what almost everyone had to drink.