Finest tune never to make Eurovision final

Belatucadrus

3 minutes ago, andsome said:

I wasn’t aware that any music made its way to the final of Eurovision 

Usually true, particularly in the UK, anything showing even a tiny weeny sign of merit or character is ruthlessly expunged in the preliminary stages, thus ensuring that the public can only choose from half a dozen identikit utterly bland offerings from people who either have no talent or whose heyday was so far in the dim and distant past their early releases were on wax cylinder.

9 minutes ago, andsome said:

Do you mean that you actually like Eurovision?

:laughitup: NOBODY actually likes Eurovision. Apparently some gays claim to but I have my doubts, I think they're just taking the piss out of the gullible liberal right on crowd in the straight community.

Even when it was popular back in the day when Cliff Richard was still a hip young dude, I only ever really bothered with the scoring. Quite exiting and no need to put up with the old cobblers submitted as supposed cutting edge euro pop.

Katie Boyle  Aaaaaargh :blush:.

• 2 weeks later...