Chronic Deja Vu

Belatucadrus

It seems that Henry Bolton chief slimeball and one time UKIP supremo has decided that the one thing the United Kingdom needs is a new political party entirely devoted to him he's calling it OneNation which seems a bit of a goof as technically we're FourNations, the Onenation under gahd thingy is the Americans. But this seems so familiar, why I wondered then I remembered this thread.

Can Bolton do a Macron or will he follow Kilroys example, fall out with his own party then disappear into the political wilderness with a muted farting sound never to be heard from again and will his bimbo stick with him ?

He can call the Party what he likes, I won't be voting for them, we have enough Political Party's as it is.  

With regard to his so-called B.A. from Sandhurst. Sandhurst has never given out B.A's in any form whatsoever. I have a City and Guilds Certificate in Electronics (Hangs next to my OFCOM Licence as a Legal Requirement) but it is not a B.A. as the City and Guilds do not give out B.A's. I am surprised that people have not cottoned on to this years ago. I dislike scumbags like him that try and get ahead of other people by claiming these false Degree's just to make themselves look better than the next person. I am greater than Thou attitude.

P.S. I also have a Masters Degree from the Open University and (through) Massachusettes Institute of Technology if anyone is interested in starting a Political Party.    

1 hour ago, Belatucadrus said:

I believe he has a Dishonorary Doctorate in Rectal Locution from the University of UmBongo.

That would explain why he is an Anal Wipe then.