Internet Explorer

I use it by default - but some web sites have difficulty with it - especially if you print a web page - the blocks of text and images overlap each other and it becomes unreadable.

If that happens I open the site in Edge and more often than not it is OK.

1 hour ago, AlanHo said:

I use it by default - but some web sites have difficulty with it - especially if you print a web page - the blocks of text and images overlap each other and it becomes unreadable.

If that happens I open the site in Edge and more often than not it is OK.

I prefer Firefox to edge

:whssign:

I have found I E and will give it a run. I always preferred it. I have become annoyed with FF. I have told it to open to my start page each time, with a broad Google band across the centre, now only the first page does that. Subsequent tabs have a small F F logo to the top left, and a very small narrow search bar across the centre. I know it isn’t important, but it irritates me. I am looking forward to giving E E a run again.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/7/2018 at 3:33 PM, andsome said:

I always used to prefer internet explorer. What is it like these days, and if it is worth another try, what is the current version for Windows 10?

Edge is soon gonna get the Chrome Engine and It will be Named a Edge Chromium. It will be having features almost similar to that of Google Chrome. IE is no where in the Race now.

Regards,

Akshay