How can i monetize this type of website? For low traffic

I started a website,
It is built with a premium theme and Wordpress. Quite a lot of work, but I am kinda happy about it. The blog posts are all related to college lifestyle and fashion trends, and creative ways to make extra money from home. You can get great DIY ideas or even read reviews for books and movies here.
My site gets around 100-300 visits per day, from many countries. I don’t know the strategy of monetization that best suits for my site. i also applied for google adsense but they rejected saying material was not enough as it has only 10 articles till now. I think there are other ad networks that could help me to monetize my website. Friends, i need help regarding monetizing the website in the best way.

This is not the right forum for matters like that. If anyone here was able to make vast amounts of money, they would be away doing that and not be reading your posts.

Hello sudeepbagrio,

Pop's advice is very sound and clear. Not just the sound advice given to you above, but to all who ever ask for advice, or help, in virtually all fields of endeavour (and he has seen many).

We, members of this forum, rely on his advice on all matters from gardening and lubricating over head walk ways to collecting dew fresh pantallon mushrooms and catching inverted young lobster.

Good luck

My suggestion would be for you to get a much higher paid job and invest the money in advertising your site in premium newspapers Worldwide, soliciting gullible speculators to invest $500,000 to gain a share in your fledgling business. You could also offer budding authors the opportunity to publish their blogs on your site for a fee of only $10 a word.

I would also suggest that you remove all text and images devoted to Tattoos and piercings from your site - you may well be covered with them - but it sets a bad example for the youth of today who are mostly gormless and easily lead astray. Many employers will not offer front line jobs to people smothered in ink - especially on females.    

• 1 month later...

Who on earth would want to watch watch wrestling. Watch wrestling watchers must be a rare breed with lots of time on their hands.

Do they get off when they see a Rolex get an Omega in a boston crab and lock straps. Or what about a Timex giving an Accurist a body slam. Time must stand still. 

2 hours ago, andsome said:

Wrestlers are not even GOOD actors. Much of what they do looks completely ludicrous. Its all scripted.

https://writeonsports.org/students/wwe-real-or-fake

That is off topic - the thread specifies Watch Wrestling - not human wrestling.

Some people enjoy watching watchers who watch watch wrestling

1 hour ago, AlanHo said:

That is off topic - the thread specifies Watch Wrestling - not human wrestling.

Some people enjoy watching watchers who watch watch wrestling

My watch is incapable of wrestling.