Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Belatucadrus

Why the hell not 72

Recommended Posts

Remember the nude Japanese pop band ?

I'm betting you do but perhaps you prefer something more classical ( I think there was somebody I had in mind just can't think who ).

Anyhow from the same crew that brought you the naked J-Pop band there is now the nude classical orchestra.

 

WARNING !! As before be warned this clip features full frontal nudity, If you're likely to be offended for Gods sake don't click Play.

 

 

OK so they're never going to grace the stage at the proms but the weird thing is that the Japanese adult entertainment industry can cobble together enough competent musicians to create this bizarre apparition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Visually fine, but the playing was crap. Far too pedestrian and stilted. Tchaikovsky would have a fit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really, he was homosexual. The orchestra and players would cause him discomfort equally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, andsome said:

Not really, he was homosexual. The orchestra and players would cause him discomfort equally.

That statement could so easily be taken out of context. :rtfm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlanHo said:

That statement could so easily be taken out of context. :rtfm:

Naughty 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AlanHo said:

If you do find one - concentrate on the accordion player and his alto soprano yelping

 

The four voices: Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. ... The most ordinary range for a woman's voice lies between that of a true soprano and alto. This intermediate voice is called Mezzo-soprano. The parallel male voice with a range between that of tenor and bass is known as Baritone.  Taken from hare. https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=T4qfW52EEOLgsAeFz73IBA&q=alto+soprano&oq=alto+soprano&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.1718.6446.0.7269.12.9.0.3.3.0.130.870.6j3.9.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.12.942...0i131k1.0.Fs9usZAuzEo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the implication was that a man attempting to play the accordion au naturelle would probably receive groinal compression injuries resulting in inadvertent utterances outside the normal male vocal range. 

 

5356456969_cc283dd7de_m.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Belatucadrus said:

I think the implication was that a man attempting to play the accordion au naturelle would probably receive groinal compression injuries resulting in inadvertent utterances outside the normal male vocal range. 

 

5356456969_cc283dd7de_m.jpg

A very profound statement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, andsome said:

 

The four voices: Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. ... The most ordinary range for a woman's voice lies between that of a true soprano and alto. This intermediate voice is called Mezzo-soprano. The parallel male voice with a range between that of tenor and bass is known as Baritone.  Taken from hare. https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=T4qfW52EEOLgsAeFz73IBA&q=alto+soprano&oq=alto+soprano&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.1718.6446.0.7269.12.9.0.3.3.0.130.870.6j3.9.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.12.942...0i131k1.0.Fs9usZAuzEo

You are taking things too literally again - as I said before it's contagious on this forum

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AlanHo said:

You are taking things too literally again - as I said before it's contagious on this forum

 

 

I was showing of my superior know ledge of all things musical. :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2018 at 12:13 PM, Belatucadrus said:

I think the implication was that a man attempting to play the accordion au naturelle would probably receive groinal compression injuries resulting in inadvertent utterances outside the normal male vocal range. 

 

5356456969_cc283dd7de_m.jpg

That Greek singist Demisters Roosters comes to mind. :pardon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2018 at 11:43 AM, Belatucadrus said:

Remember the nude Japanese pop band ?

I'm betting you do but perhaps you prefer something more classical ( I think there was somebody I had in mind just can't think who ).

Anyhow from the same crew that brought you the naked J-Pop band there is now the nude classical orchestra.

 

WARNING !! As before be warned this clip features full frontal nudity, If you're likely to be offended for Gods sake don't click Play.

 

 

OK so they're never going to grace the stage at the proms but the weird thing is that the Japanese adult entertainment industry can cobble together enough competent musicians to create this bizarre apparition. 

Is his bum at the front? You mentioned full frontal nudity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, andsome said:

You mentioned full frontal nudity

Well you claim to have watched it, if you missed the nudity then either your specs had steamed up or you got too enraptured by their rendition of the Nutcracker to notice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Belatucadrus said:

Well you claim to have watched it, if you missed the nudity then either your specs had steamed up or you got too enraptured by their rendition of the Nutcracker to notice. 

I meant to mention it before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy