Why the hell not 72

Belatucadrus

Remember the nude Japanese pop band ?

I'm betting you do but perhaps you prefer something more classical ( I think there was somebody I had in mind just can't think who ).

Anyhow from the same crew that brought you the naked J-Pop band there is now the nude classical orchestra.

WARNING !! As before be warned this clip features full frontal nudity, If you're likely to be offended for Gods sake don't click Play.

OK so they're never going to grace the stage at the proms but the weird thing is that the Japanese adult entertainment industry can cobble together enough competent musicians to create this bizarre apparition. 

14 hours ago, AlanHo said:

If you do find one - concentrate on the accordion player and his alto soprano yelping

The four voices: Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. ... The most ordinary range for a woman's voice lies between that of a true soprano and alto. This intermediate voice is called Mezzo-soprano. The parallel male voice with a range between that of tenor and bass is known as Baritone.  Taken from hare. https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=T4qfW52EEOLgsAeFz73IBA&q=alto+soprano&oq=alto+soprano&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.1718.6446.0.7269.12.9.0.3.3.0.130.870.6j3.9.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.12.942...0i131k1.0.Fs9usZAuzEo

3 minutes ago, Belatucadrus said:

I think the implication was that a man attempting to play the accordion au naturelle would probably receive groinal compression injuries resulting in inadvertent utterances outside the normal male vocal range. 

5356456969_cc283dd7de_m.jpg

A very profound statement.

5 hours ago, andsome said:

The four voices: Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass. ... The most ordinary range for a woman's voice lies between that of a true soprano and alto. This intermediate voice is called Mezzo-soprano. The parallel male voice with a range between that of tenor and bass is known as Baritone.  Taken from hare. https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=T4qfW52EEOLgsAeFz73IBA&q=alto+soprano&oq=alto+soprano&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0l10.1718.6446.0.7269.12.9.0.3.3.0.130.870.6j3.9.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.12.942...0i131k1.0.Fs9usZAuzEo

You are taking things too literally again - as I said before it's contagious on this forum

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 12:13 PM, Belatucadrus said:

I think the implication was that a man attempting to play the accordion au naturelle would probably receive groinal compression injuries resulting in inadvertent utterances outside the normal male vocal range. 

5356456969_cc283dd7de_m.jpg

That Greek singist Demisters Roosters comes to mind. :pardon:

On 9/15/2018 at 11:43 AM, Belatucadrus said:

Remember the nude Japanese pop band ?

I'm betting you do but perhaps you prefer something more classical ( I think there was somebody I had in mind just can't think who ).

Anyhow from the same crew that brought you the naked J-Pop band there is now the nude classical orchestra.

WARNING !! As before be warned this clip features full frontal nudity, If you're likely to be offended for Gods sake don't click Play.

OK so they're never going to grace the stage at the proms but the weird thing is that the Japanese adult entertainment industry can cobble together enough competent musicians to create this bizarre apparition. 

Is his bum at the front? You mentioned full frontal nudity 

1 hour ago, Belatucadrus said:

Well you claim to have watched it, if you missed the nudity then either your specs had steamed up or you got too enraptured by their rendition of the Nutcracker to notice. 

I meant to mention it before