The new world order 57

Belatucadrus

1 hour ago, Gandalph said:

I can't ever see that lot tasking over andsome. They are digging a pit so deep that people that did vote Labour will be voting Conservative at the next election. 

I am not so sure. May is upsetting a lot of people at the moment. If Boris becomes leader you can kiss government goodbye. It was Mays fault that Comrade Corbyn made such gains. She conducted a completely lack lustre campaign. Most if not all of the meetings were to an invited audience. She could have done with John Majors soapbox, and got out to speak to the electorate, not relied on TV news appearances. She even ruled out a direct face to face with Comrade Corbyn.

2 hours ago, andsome said:

I am not so sure. May is upsetting a lot of people at the moment. If Boris becomes leader you can kiss government goodbye. It was Mays fault that Comrade Corbyn made such gains. She conducted a completely lack lustre campaign. Most if not all of the meetings were to an invited audience. She could have done with John Majors soapbox, and got out to speak to the electorate, not relied on TV news appearances. She even ruled out a direct face to face with Comrade Corbyn.

Dred the day the Boris Johnson takes the leadership.