Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sana John

How do I break or divide an oversized PST file into multiple parts?

I keep it small by creating a new pst file at the end of each year and transferring all the current year's files to it.  

For example :-

Archive 2016

Archive 2017

Archive 2018

I can then back up just the current year's files as the year goes by to minimise back-up and restore times.

It is easy to open a particular archive file in Outlook to review an old post when needed.

I worry about splitting and rejoining large files - I have been the victim of a few disasters.

Most of what I contribute here is utter rubbish, so I do not worry about it.😪

There is no such tool, you can load the pst to outlook and archive the mails in individual, smaller pst's.

Regards,
Akshay

Must Download and Install Ignissta PST Splitter and Merger to split pst file and provide small size of pst file without any data loss

# Split Large pst file by size

# Split large pst file by date

# Split large pst file by email id

# Select email and split

Download Trail Version and Split PST File and Save according to user requirement 

3a.png 

You can try SysTools Split PST tool which allows you to divide an oversized PST file into multiple smaller parts. The software is 100% safe and easy to use. It split large PST file into smaller parts with emails, contact and other items. There is no file size restrictions with this tool for splitting PST files. It helps you to break PST file of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc. and also install on Windows 10, 8, 7, and other versions.

Download the Free Trial of Split PST tool form here- https://www.systoolsgroup.com/split-pst.html

advanced3.png

ToolsGround split pst file Divided Outlook PST Software is an advanced tool that breaks large size PST file into smaller PST files as per the specific condition. The software performs a risk-free operation for splitting PST without making any change on original data. It maintains the integrity of data while splitting and provides 100% accurate result.

Visit here: https://www.toolsground.com/split-outlook-pst/