What has happened?

andsome

It seems that some gremlins are at work here. The whole thread has gone. I cannot understand why as there was nothing contentious about it that might warrant deletion.

That 'you do not have permission - - -' message comes up for a very short period when a post or thread is deleted so you must have been there at the time of deletion, andsome.

I'm disappointed it's gone as I posted a real groaner joke in there.

41 minutes ago, -pops- said:

It seems that some gremlins are at work here. The whole thread has gone. I cannot understand why as there was nothing contentious about it that might warrant deletion.

That 'you do not have permission - - -' message comes up for a very short period when a post or thread is deleted so you must have been there at the time of deletion, andsome.

I'm disappointed it's gone as I posted a real groaner joke in there.

Thanks for the info. Those gremlins need castrating.

I have just checked through the threads I started and they all seem to be there.

Hence, the Gremlin seems to be "goblin" up just andsome's posts - which indicates it's something to do with a failure of communication in the channel between andsome's brain, andsome's fingers, andsomes computer, the Virgin server, the internet, the forum's server and the forum software.

I hope that this observation will help in diagnosing the cause...........no need to thank me......:hi:

3 hours ago, AlanHo said:

I have just checked through the threads I started and they all seem to be there.

Hence, the Gremlin seems to be "goblin" up just andsome's posts - which indicates it's something to do with a failure of communication in the channel between andsome's brain, andsome's fingers, andsomes computer, the Virgin server, the internet, the forum's server and the forum software.

I hope that this observation will help in diagnosing the cause...........no need to thank me......:hi:

OK, I won’t bother to thank you.