[RESOLVED] -andsome

Guest ellas

Had contact with andsome and he's miffed. Has acces to all the other sites that he haunts but not this one. He wants to restrict availability of hie e-mail address but if anyone wants to help please PM me and I will supply it. He also says if anyone wants to 'phone him if I provide them with his number and ring him he will ring back to minimise the phone charge.

Guest nellie2

so he clicks on the link which takes him to this page..... and so he keeps going around in circles. It seems to me that somehow his machine/browser is remembering the old page and not taking him to the new page....

{oops... sorry, forgot to add the pic he sent me}

post-42-1068893804.jpg

Many many thanks to everyone who has offered help. I telephoned NTL when it became clear that everything had been cleared out of my computer, and I still could not get access. The agent who I spoke to will report the problem, he thinks it is to do with their local proxy server. Meantime he has talked me through installing an alternative proxy server.

ONCE AGAIN MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL