Moon Landings....Real or Hoax???

Do you believe that the USA actually have landed on the moon???  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe that the USA actually have landed on the moon???

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure about it

Hi all :D ,

Here's a poll to see what you lot think to this question about moon landings. The more I see about it, the more I believe that the whole thing was an elaborate hoax in order to win the space race.

There are many theories out there on the subject. I believe that Area51 is probobally the place where it was all filmed...It has took years for a space station to be built and used in orbit, and they are trying to tell us that they actually landed a craft on the moon 34 years ago??? Not to mention the golf carts that were used on following missions...hmmmmm (sceptic)...

I have also heard something about a telescope that Japan are making that will be able to view the sites used by the USA in the landings....Maybe then we will have an answer??? ;) Also I have been told about some TV programs, recently aired, that showed all sorts of evidence on the subject to disprove the landings. In these programs it named good reasons why they haven't taken place as well as evidence of the astronauts and their families going "missing".... :(

It won't be a surprise to me to find out one day that they were a hoax. Remember JFK??? :(

I voted no for a laugh

of course man/women(being politiaclly correct here) have landed on the moon as we have rocks from there.

Or did the rocks come from the sea bed?

The question is this. As read in the sunday sport a few years ago "Bus found on the moon"

now who thinks thats true.....lol

madboy33

As the only "little green man" registered in this forum I can speak with absolute authority on this !

Ever see that film "Capricorn 1" - looked realistic didn't it ?

It was made in 1978, years after the last moonlanding. Has anyone even thought that maybe the reason that Capricorn 1 looks so similar to the moon landing is because they knew what landing on a different planet would be like when the film company made it?

How did the film company know what a landing looks like? Simple - they looked at the original moon landing film.

I'm with Peter e on this, I sat in our newspaper Editor's office watching Armstrong do his " one giant step for mankind". I have never doubted any of this so why "pour hot water" over it now? The recent space ship disaster should be enough of an answer to anyone.

Scarthy

I hope you were not offended by my comments. No offence was intended. But we need to keep an open mind about these things. It's too easy for people with a motive (usually the making of money) to take the facts of a particular incident and muddy the waters with downright lies and innuendo. Others jump on the band wagon and cloud the issue even more.

The media, and people in general, like a good mystery or conspiracy theory - it sells books, newspapers, magazines and TV programmes. A straight-forward non-mysterious incident doesn't.

Take the case of Charles Berlitz who wrote about the Bermuda Triangle. It's been proved that he doctored the facts to create a mystey where non existed - but no one wants the true facts. They prefer his mysterious version which made him lots of money. JFK was shot and killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone. No conspiracy was or is evident. But no one wants to know - people prefer a conspiracy theory and it makes money for those who spout about it.

In the sixties, a Tibetan monk named Lobsang Rampa, wrote best-selling books about spiritual enlightenment and made lots of cash. Turns out he was a bricklayer from Exeter or something and had never been to Tibet in his life. His books still sell.

Uri Geller is an excellent magician but has no mysterious powers at all - and it's been proven. If he could really bend metal at will the Israeli army would have had him bending Syrian tank barrells during the six-day-war. But we prefer to believe that Uri can do these things without trickery just as we like to believe in ghosts and aliens.

Enjoy the so-called mysteries, but keep an open mind and only deal with known facts. :D

Best regards

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

hehe, no offense, you can't be serious: the entire civilized world witnessed America's amazing accomplishment, LOL -- and where did those billions of dollars go that were spent on moon research? for a hoax? C'mon, gimme a break. Again, no offense, but such speculation is absurd: accept it, America went to the moon and could do it again if they wanted to expend the manpower and effort. But the Cold War that spawned the Space Race is over, and there is no longer any political will nor motivation to go to the moon: been there, done that. :) ;)

it was all a hoax

1.the shadows of the rocks were from diffrent directions

2.the flag was blowing (from the wind n the moon)sure wind on the moon

3.it was all fake

4.it ws filmed i area 51 (i want to go there one day i wonder if you can book tickeks)

5.o and the first animal to go to the was the monkey so we should let the monkeys rule whos with me?

well thats i think of the moon landing and feel free to back me up B)

post-8-1046811215.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest northamuk

Anyone remember the first Moon landing when one of the clowns turned his camera round to the Sun? Result? one burned out camera - end of transmission !