Give us your opinion then

spikeychris

:D :D :D

Seriously.... apart from the aliens ...... it has really developed into a nice page. Not too sure about the way the text is set out though... as there is a long way to scroll between pics on some. Perhaps you could put all the text on a separate page with the bigger photo. Just have the first few words there and then a more link.

The site is appealing. I am a nice man. :D

What a difference the letter "e" can make. :P :D

Seriously though, you asked for comments so here goes.

I have to say, I love the fish, which surprises me as usually I hate things like that on a web page.

I also have to agree with Nellie regarding the text issue.

Perhaps the background colour could be just one or two shades lighter, making the text easier to read.

Could you consider using cookies, so that returning users/visitors don't have to keep turning off the :censored: aliens.

And finally, your chat box completely crashed my browser (IE6 + full patches, M$ Java and Sun Java 1.4.2), however that may just be an issue with me.

Regards. Mr. M.

like the fish, u need to think about the "shade of blue your using" good idea about the button, but are the aliens really needed, are you just putting them on because you can?

Novel way you have presented your text and photos

:rolleyes: out of 10..........7

Aliens starting to get on my nerves....might get rid (don't know as I liked them at the start and I see them more than anyone so that could be why) Colour change............

when i turn the aliens off they return after a couple of minutes.

is it supposed to do that.?

Your the first to complain so...............

Aliens starting to get on my nerves....might get rid (don't know as I liked them at the start and I see them more than anyone so that could be why) Colour change............
when i turn the aliens off they return after a couple of minutes.

is it supposed to do that.?

Your the first to complain so...............

and im second to complian