'Censorship'

nellie2

There was a suggestion last night that I was censoring opinion.

I would just like to make a couple of things clear;

I WILL delete threads and posts that are destructive and that do not adhere to the Windows Forum Guidelines, which were discussed and agreed on by all staff members at the time of writing.

I like to think that I am easy going... perhaps too much. But I will not tolerate attacks, spamming or trolling of any nature.

If any one has a problem with this or if you think I am being too hard then please PM me.

Nellie2

I think there could be more censorship, or perhaps culling, of threads which start out and/or develop into almost rabid rants and diatribes devoid of any connection with the ideals and philosophy of Windows Forum.

These threads have become prevalent in the past few days.

I don't think censoring posts will help much. We all know the rules, we had to read them when we signed up. If the rules are broken, the user is notified and the post is deleted. Simple right?

I know it's hard to censor opinion, especially when it does not break any rules. I hope all users can use good judgement in posting, and even if you have a very good point, think twice :)