Gallery

Sparks

Just had a look at Artists photo. I can read Rongs comment, but CANNOT add another one. I have also looked at another photo which as I said does have a comments about this photo button, but it does NOTHING, and I cannot add a comment.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cannot see any buttons either - I have tried both skins.

Like andsome I can see 2 comments on artist's pollen photo - but no facility for me to add a comment etc.

Why can some of us see buttons - and others not? - most odd.

Maybe it's GREMLINS.

post-542-1095094324_thumb.jpg

In IPB default skin , you may need to scroll sideways in larger pics

At the bottom of the photo is a reply button

All my buttons are in place as stated :rolleyes: and the edit button shown in the attachment at the top of this post is only available on your own pictures same as any posting.

Everyone should now be using the Windows XP skin.

All buttons are now available, but have been borrowed from the default skin for the time being as custom buttons are get to be made for this skin.

Any skin problems you see at the moment in the gallery (with exception of the button images) are bug's in the actual gallery code and not the skin.

The gallery we are using at the moment is a beta that is in use with this version of invision power board.

New versions of the gallery and forum should be released within the next few weeks.

Craig.

If someone would just DO something - we could stop nagging! :D

I am sure that Admin are as keen as us users to see the board bugs resolved. I presume they tackling the outstanding problems in order of priority and the lack of a few buttons or the ability to post coloured text in large sizes is hardly a major issue. They have rectified a number of bugs highlighted by members and must have worked really hard.

I posted my screenshots - not as a nag - but to prove to northy that the problem did indeed exist. His posting about scrolling gave me the impression he doubted the fact. Now he knows for sure.

I for one will not add to the thread with reminders - I will sit here quietly and enjoy all the features that are OK and wait for all to be resolved.

I am sure that Admin are as keen as us users to see the board bugs resolved. I presume they tackling the outstanding problems in order of priority and the lack of a few buttons or the ability to post coloured text in large sizes is hardly a major issue. They have rectified a number of bugs highlighted by members and must have worked really hard.

I posted my screenshots - not as a nag  - but to prove to northy that the problem did indeed exist. His posting about scrolling gave me the impression he doubted the fact. Now he knows for sure.

I for one will not add to the thread with reminders - I will sit here quietly and enjoy all the features that are OK and wait for all to be resolved.

I was JOKING Alan......................... :rolleyes:

Northamuk .......Re : pic for DIY amputation kit in the Gallery

I thought that pictures posted here were taken by the Poster?

It is mine yer plonka ....arf ......

I went to the Science , Life and V&A museum last Tue .....check

the other pics I posted ......

Incidently ..I still cannot add any comment or edit in there ...its still post a pic and thats it