Spell Checker

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Havng difficulty downloading it Get the please wait message and then nothing further for up to half an hour when I close the window. Thought this was due to the Forum going off again. Went to Nels and found it was not just me. So have just tried again and am getting the same thing. Suggestions please.

Don't get that. I clicked on the options I mentioned before this time going down to the click on the Wndows library then back up to the click on the install button and it just hangs showing please wait. Would I have a firewall problem? Am running ZA but no messages and now with XP SP2 but not sure if it's been automatically actioned.

Another way doug, ignore all the options, just scroll down to the windows libraries, R/click  "save link as"

then go to where you've downloaded them and open using firefox

Once installed you can get the UK dictionary from http://dictionaries.mozdev.org/ and install in the same way

Mark2, I'm having just the same trouble as dear Doug. So I have followed your instructions, and now have two xpi files. Umm please tell me what I do with them. :unsure:

D4\/!d, double click on the downloaded file, should get an error message "windows doesn't know blah blah", then 2 choices " lets windows search bla bla" or " I will select from a list" use second option, then browse to program files>mozilla firefox>firefox.exe

and OK,allow a couple of seconds then you should see a box like the 1st above and the install button will become enabled.

Mark2 thanks for that. That bit seems to work ok. It opens FF with a blank(untitled) tab. Sorry to say this, but - now what.

Let me say Thank You Mark2 for taking the trouble to guide me through this.

doug, I hope things are improving for you (you on broadband?)