Can it be for real this time?

deuces wild

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1331400

BAGHDAD, Iraq Nov 20, 2005 — U.S. forces sealed off a house in the northern city of Mosul where eight suspected al-Qaida members died in a gunfight some by their own hand to avoid capture. A U.S. official said Sunday that efforts were under way to determine if terror leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was among the dead.

Insurgents, meanwhile, killed an American soldier and a Marine in separate attacks over the weekend, while a British soldier was killed by a roadside bomb in the south.

In Washington, a U.S. official said the identities of the terror suspects killed in the Saturday raid was unknown. Asked if they could include al-Zarqawi, the official replied: "There are efforts under way to determine if he was killed."

There have been other reports of his death, none of which proved true.

Can it be possible this time?

I hope so. ;)

Unfortunately, like the Hydra's heads, another two will spring up for every one cut down.

Could these be a job for Heracles Bush in person, and aided by his sidekick Iolaus Blair ??

I think you're confusing them with Steve Reeves and Reg Park.

Unfortunately, like the Hydra's heads, another two will spring up for every one cut down.

Could these be a job for Heracles Bush in person, and aided by his sidekick Iolaus Blair ??

Sorry :rolleyes:

Sorry :rolleyes:

Can you see our Tony,wearing a chiton and driving a chariot? :huh: