Noise Cancelling Headphones

deuces wild

I find that any kind of headphones worn for more then just a few minutes give me dreadful head pains. The ones which are connected by a band over the head make me feel as though my head is being crushed and those tiny individual thing that are poked in the earhole make my ears sore.

Another negative with them is that now there is 5.1, 6.1 and even 7.1 sound, headphones can't compete with those effects.

Just trying to get you to consider some of the less than positive aspects of headphones vs an open speaker system :)

I would love to hear the music on open speakers but I must be considerate of the noise to the other folks in the house. :)

I use these, have done for a couple of years now. I think they are great. :)

Senn PXC250

Thanks for the recommendation D4\/!d!

Being a Dj i like ot htink i know alot about headphones.

Bose are without doubt 1 of the best manufacturers of headphones in the world.

i understand that maybe their price is a little ridiculous, but you get what you pay for. If you are looking for cheaper headphones, i would recommend looking into SONY and/or TECHINCS as these are also very good makers of headphones in my view. Thanks