9/11

Thos

well it got me

but there are things on there Ive seen from other sources

as good as manipulation as from the government ...perhaps (45 min)

If the video suggests that our government had anything to do with 9-11 then I won't waste my time with it as it is pure hogwash. But some folks will believe anything I guess.

Was money the instigator of so many lost lives

Money = power = money Was there ever a war that was not caused by it?

It is always the lust for power and money by "leaders". The people of the world do not start wars...it is always their political or spiritual leaders.

well it got me

but there are things on there Ive seen from other sources

as good as manipulation as from the government ...perhaps (45 min)

If the video suggests that our government had anything to do with 9-11 then I won't waste my time with it as it is pure hogwash. But some folks will believe anything I guess.

How on earth can you be so definite? Bush is far from lilly white as he has proved so often. He is as bad as many other politicians. Why not make an effort to see the video some time and try to see things from another perspective? The half hour or so that I watched raised MANY valid questions. Are you trying to say that Dubya and his colleagues are the purest and cleanest politicians on earth, with NO doubts at all about their integrity?

I have watched the video all the way through and found it "interesting".

Whilst I do not believe the conspiracy theory being advocated, I do believe that the producers have asked some very pertinent questions that deserve proper answers from the powers that be.

It is worth watching if you have the time, enjoy conspiracy pundits and can tolerate the irritating droning voice of the commentator.

As Alan says above, give it a look, it does provoke some interesting thoughts/questions if you're prepared to be open minded.

Ignore the conspiracy theories but wonder why the US govt. still has tapes under lock and key, as evidenced by the recent release to victims families of phone call tapes from the WTC. Why did it take so long ?

But some folks will believe anything I guess

like what comes out of Bushs orifice

If the video suggests that our government had anything to do with 9-11 then I won't waste my time with it as it is pure hogwash.

to brainwashed to even look ..... ? oh ...... gowan givit a looksee

Yes andsome, Bush planned the 9-11 attack and was the main conspirator in killing 3,000 innocent victims.

And Churchill conspired with Hitler to bomb London.

And the cow jumped over the moon.

:rolleyes:

I am not making any accusations at all. HOWEVER, as regards politicians it always pays to keep an open mind. Corruption is rife in politics the world over. I will certainly be looking at the whole video when I get the time, but as I said, what I have viewed so far raises many very pertinent questions.

well ...maybe the only thing as big as that ..which was kept quiet was the development of the nuclear bomb ...but even then it leak enough for others to build one .....

Could a lid be kept on this .... ? ...with so many people involved ...?

was it a bit of half and half ....In relation to building 7 and the pentagon ...... a union of needs ....?

dunno ....

Its a nasty thing to contemplate ...... ...heh...... but then its a bit like religion ...innit ....just how far do you have trust and faith in your own government .....

I'm an atheist (ish).................................. after the last election ... I think Ive become a political one too ...

Could a government be that capable to its own voters .....? (but then is it actually the government...?)

One of the most pognient moments of the last UK election

_41124053_keys_203.jpg

BBC just a 3 min speech (the first video) ...but there was more meaning and feeling here than anything that happened in the house ...!

50,000 Iraqis seem like loose change , we've probably killed more of them than Saddam ....

Ive definitely lost the faith ........

Police involved in the sleaze cash for peerages ...arrests .... yet what did we have ..over the plagiarism of 12 year old thesis (fact)... used as a precursor to war ....nothing

I don't have the belief in my own government ...as Deuces does

not that either of us makes one bit of difference as to whats happening

I think We Should put him in jail for the rest of his life and play Jesus Loves the Children all around the world. And then maybe Put someone who is jewish in the same cell.

Are you talking about Bush, Blair or Deuces Wild?