Faststone Image Viewer

-pops-

FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touch the four edges of the screen. Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more. It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF and DNG).

No Adware No Spyware

Free for Home Users

Get it from here.

Some of us are already using Fastone Capture and this program is just as excellent.

There is a tutorial available for it.

My son told me about it - he got the info from Pesala at the other place.

• 3 weeks later...

The only way I have found to print multi photos on one page is when you have the image viewer open is to press the W key, which takes you back to the My pictures folder, then click File, select Print, tick all the photos you want, click next, select wallet size, click next.

This can be done from My pictures, but I could not find any other way to print multiple pictures.

Have you studied the tutorial?

Click here.

Noooo but I have now ;)

1. FastStone has very limited image printing capabilities and I will not cover this function in this

tutorial

2. Please refer to the Introduction section of this tutorial for my recommendations of programs to use to

print images

Has anyone used this yet ?

As far as I can work out there is no facility to print multi photos on one page, or can someone tell me how ?

TIA john

Arcsoft Photo Printer is a cracking program and doesn't cost the earth.

Try it out here

I got an image program with my printer that does multi printing and also Picasa does it, but i wanted to print from this program :(

It lets you put various prints on a page to compare them, but you can only select one to print.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fastone Image viewer (which, after all, is what this thread is about) on their web page today:

No Adware No Spyware

Free for Home Users

Version 3.2: 2007-04-23

• 3 years later...