Well , no one else has mentioned it ....!

Tankus

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of mentioning it this morning, but the whole thing has decended into utter farce. I am sure Brian Rix could not have dreamed up a better Whitehall Farce than the one that our little cherub has put on for the last 10 years. He is like the worst kind of ham actor milking the audience for every last little bit of applause as the final curtain falls, but sadly there is none, apart from those who got free tickets to attend, and their's is bland and forced.

It is my belief that this country will probably never recover from the harm that he has caused. That must be a significant legacy for any man. Whichever side of the bed sheets you sleep.

I just couldn't believe the pantomime that I saw on the news last night. Even by his standards it made me want to vomit. He must surely be the ultimate drama queen. He made a complete and utter ham of playing to the masses with his speech. Are we to get a repeat of the whole performance in June when he finally gets the hell out of our hair? YUCK!

After the vomit inducing resignation speech, what a terrible performance his endorsement of Brown was. The words stuck in his throat, and he made completely plain the hatred that he has for him. We need to see the backs of the pair of them.

WOW!

Haven't you all been having a good time while I have been away. Never has spleen been so freely vented. And more opportunities to come, too.

Two lots of vomit and one mentally deranged. You have excelled yourselves in your moderate and temperate outlook.

And still a couple of years or so before a General Election which will bring in another set of hated politicians.

Thos.

Never has spleen been so freely vented.

I am given to understand that spleen venting will very soon incur an on the spit penalty of a sum equal to the square root of the National Debt.

And quite right, too. No penalty is too severe for that sort of behaviour even between consenting adults. The little red book of Chairman Mao has no end of chapters on this. And the Chinese do have a word for it---I can't think what it is but I am sure it ends in "ing"

Thos.

I am given to understand that spleen venting will very soon incur an on the spit penalty of a sum equal to the square root of the National Debt.

And quite right, too. No penalty is too severe for that sort of behaviour even between consenting adults. The little red book of Chairman Mao has no end of chapters on this. And the Chinese do have a word for it---I can't think what it is but I am sure it ends in "ing"

Thos.

This looks to be out of Chairman Mao's book of "Desirable Achievements".

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle1809563.ece

http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,2083048,00.html

Race is on to replace Wolfowitz

Graeme Wearden

Friday May 18, 2007

Guardian Unlimited

Tony Blair may have emerged as a surprise contender to replace Paul Wolfowitz as president of the World Bank, but the former finance ministers of Afghanistan and Nigeria are both seen as more credible candidates.

It would be a dreadful day for the world if this happened, but fortunately both Afghanistan and Nigeria are just slightly ahead when it comes to World Class corruption, and that is what the World Bank seems to be really about, so hopefully Tony will get the bums rush..

Thos.

Another interesting link from the page that you linked us to.

HERE.

WOW!

Haven't you all been having a good time while I have been away. Never has spleen been so freely vented. And more opportunities to come, too.

Two lots of vomit and one mentally deranged. You have excelled yourselves in your moderate and temperate outlook.

And still a couple of years or so before a General Election which will bring in another set of hated politicians.

Thos.

I really and truly wish that you had been here to witness this speech. I seriously believe that you too would have been sickened by it. He excelled himself.

Another interesting link from the page that you linked us to.

HERE.

Well that is what is known as "socking it to him", I think.

But, you can lead a blind horse to water but it will not drink if it has no sense and it is lost.

Then of course I like the definition of a zealot as "One who redoubles his effort as he loses sight of his original aim".

The Times of India

LONDON: Britain's longest-serving Labour prime minister Tony Blair is a strong candidate to replace Paul Wolfowitz, the World Bank's disgraced president, one of America's leading economists has revealed, in what some commentators see as a sign that Washington regards Blair as an "honorary American".

heh ...from one sleazebag to another

That is dreadful and lends weight to your argument about the corruption of power, catgate.

Thos.

It is a pity in one way, and yet a blessing for you, that you have been out of the country to witness the last few weeks of lunacy. It has reminded me so much of a school yard full of kids. Screaming and bawling at each other. Bullying each other and making gangs.

"We want Power, so you come and join our gang then we will let you play". "No we are going to join that gang over their because we will get bigger sweeties" "Yah Boo Sucks you dad has sweaty feet." "If you help me to be boss of this gang you can be my second in command and you can have your way with my sister.","Our gang is best cos we will give every body a Rolls Royce....and free petrol ... and lots of pop...and we will give you all a free university degree." "Well I don't care cos my dad knows that big man in America and he has been to see him" etc etc ad nauseum.

It's the same all over the "Democratic" world. Look at the farce in France and particularly in Northern Ireland. Power Sharing...what a myth. They openly claim to want power,. they do not claim they want to carry out the electorate's wishes. And what's more they all want to do it in secret.

You have summed it all up well. As I said, I really wish Thos had been here to witness it all. After one of the most sickly resignation speeches ever made, we had the most reluctant, hesitant and grudging endorsement speeches ever. I wish someone would upload them both to U Tube.

WOW!

Thos.

I really and truly wish that you had been here to witness this speech. I seriously believe that you too would have been sickened by it. He excelled himself.

who..? what are we discussing here...

WOW!

Thos.

who..? what are we discussing here...

The first posting says it all.