Yes, we really do owe Blair a great deal...

AlanHo

With the deteryorashun, like, in the laste ten yeers, like, yer now, educashun is so bad, init, that evrybodies lost count and an duntcair. bur it duntma,,er cos we get muny for doin nowt. An brown cant addup,soeel not now owt. Im goin to uni nex yeer todo mudia steedys.

On the other hand, he is also vain, self-righteous, untruthful , deplorably short of judgement and ever a prey to his own propaganda.

This bit reminds me of someone :rolleyes:

Me too!

Gordon of course. :D

Surely this can not all be true.

Blair stand out like a Roman Emperor.

Yes, Nero, He played a stringed instrument too, and played it whilst his empire collapsed.

Blair played two. The guitar of course, but he was also heavily into the loot.

Yes, Nero, He played a stringed instrument too, and played it whilst his empire collapsed.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

heh ....got a seat on the train home from the grind tonight ...duh ...cant think why ('bout a third empty) should I thanx tha messiah ?(skool speak innit )

sort of tempted fer Hyde park speakers corner perambulation this Sunday and a pie 'n' pint lunch ......camera in tow ...!

may be some entertainment

big sign on my back stating " I is Welsh not Brazilian " , cause beards and rucksacks down the west end may cause me some headache ....even if the facial minge is a bit ginger ... cant take any chances ...innit ..!

then again ...might have a lie in ...flooding permitting ......

alan ...has the penny dropped...? straight into gordos black hole ...?

cant wait fer unclepops partypolitical Mcmillianish never had it sooooooooooo gooooood

pooooo...... my socks smell ..... wet trainers ....it got.....biblical this afternoon ....

In my euphoria (or is it euphonium) I forgot that he was also very proficient on the lyre.

In my euphoria (or is it euphonium) I forgot that he was also very proficient on the lyre.

It's just a different way of spelling his name, B'lyre. :lol: